Friday, October 23, 2015

Net Promoter Score (NPS in SQL Server)

As our customers know, we send short email surveys to all those who ring our service centre. One of the questions we ask is our Ultimate Question: Would you recommend Smartsalary to a friend or colleague?

Check out the results for two of our top agents in the service centre last month.
Using the NPS methodology below, you can see that these two agents had 64% promoters and 6% detractors, for a total NPS of 58% (which is derived by 64%-6%).
Given that NPS scores can range from +100% down to -100%, our current companywide score in the low 40s is pretty good. Though as a company, we would do well to better understand our higher performers and try to replicate their skills throughout the organisation.

SQL solution: